Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

This is full of win.

It's simple, funny, and full of pointless mayhem. This is NG required viewing. Seriously, this needs a perpetual frontpaging.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Awesome, but...

This is definitely a great way to end the series, but why did you delay putting it on NG for 10 entire months??!? IT's been on other sites for so long,it's no longer new.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

epic!

The animation was awesome, all the popular flash icons were represented, and it was funny. This is going up there with all those other requisite christmas movies. Nice work!

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Wow.

This is clearly the area where you shine. The song is great, the video was funny and, most importantly, I want to see more of your work. Give yourself an extra cookie at dinner-you deserve it.

Paper's edge Paper's edge

Wow.

This bleeds creativity and general awesomeness. Can't wait for #2 (which I can guarentee will be awesome) Nice work!

stickbob123 responds:

Thanks ted!

Collab Games Collab Games

Wow.

Funny, original clips galore. If only it was english I'd give it a 9 or so, but it's still really good.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Major improvement!

pretty much everything was improved from the original-especially the action being better synced to the music, and the much cooler looking tetris 'bot. Nice work! can't wait for part 3!

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Awesome

I'd see that in a theater anyday-or better yet-an actual flash movie of it.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

The best so far!

Between the great animation, hilarious plot, and the brilliant voices, you deserve the front page and awards that you got!

Short Madness Test Short Madness Test

all right

The animation quality was very good, but it was sort of pointless unless you wrer looking for more insanity after Madness Day.