Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Holy. Crap.

I went and got it as an impulse purchase on launch day. This is one of the best games I've ever played. If you'reont he fensce about the $5, Get it. NOW.

Monsters Fight Monsters Fight

...Meh.

The game works, and there aren't any bugs, but it's still bland and monotonous. I wouldn't play this for more then 5 minutes.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Loved it!

The battle system was simple and a player in a rush could just mash the button to win, but those small flaws wee more than made up for by the best ending in a game since Portal! Truly this is a work of genius.

Exit Path Exit Path

VERY impressive.

Playing this was like playing N in Portal's environment-an odd combonation that works mind-blowingly well. Now stop listening to me rave about how great the game is and play it for yourself.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

pretty good!

The graphics and sound effects were spot-on, and the difficulty is a good challenge. The problem is, it doesn't bring in anything new. Everything in this game, I've seen in other games just like this. All it needs is a little gameplay hook, and it's a perfect 10, but until then, you get a 9

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

excellent!

The Zelda II refrences are great, the graphics are well-made, and the music is great. My only issue was that the voices got a little annoying. Apart from that, the game was amazing. Also, to any noobs who care:the controls don't work properly in Internet explorer-use Firefox or Chrome instead. Also, for Waagh56: the secret acheivment is for cutting down every tree in the overworld

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

Amazing...BUT!!

This game is pretty processor-intensive. I have trouble playing at 2.4 GHz, but that's just me. Also, this game ate all those other bullet-hell shooters for breakfast-it's that hard.The last problem-It's that freaking addictive. I don't want to stop playing. This game is one of the best shooters ever, and deserves the coveted 10/10

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Fun, but...

I wish it were a bit truer to the shorts (monochrome, bosses, ect.) and the collisions were a little off, but overall, it's pretty fun!

lint lint

Meh

The music and the graphics are fine, but the glitches render some levels nearly impossible. The programming needs help.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

cool.

It needs to be updated. I want my 2000 medal points to be worth something! Otherwise, it's pretty neat!