All 5 art Reviews

Madness Accelerant Scene Madness Accelerant Scene

Nice.

It's rough around the edges, but it is damn good stuff. (BTW- i can confirm that this is definitely not stolen. That pic {or that copy of the pic, at any rate} originated from Newgrounds, not a home pc.)

MetaKnightPWNS4 responds:

Really? I've improved quite a bit in my opinion, but for some reason, my fucking scanner won't work, and I'm piss-poor. :( Oh well. Thanks for the review!

Also, I will probably submit my art to my DeviantArt account... Sorry Newgrounds...

Messieurs Messieurs

Nice work!!

I've never seen a more badass medic in my life. That alone is worth a 10 .I have just one question : what the heck is that...thing the Pyro seems to be holding??

ColdRabbit responds:

It's the backburner :/

Under the Weather Under the Weather

Cool!

And you don't have a piece in the National Gallery of art yet because...? Seriously, though, it's simple, gritty, and very cool. Your work overall is exceptionally good! If thaat's not a good quality photo, hough, that would be very cool to see in real life! This gets an easy, well-deserved 9.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Wow cheers ted, thanks alot man

Shinigami Riuk Shinigami Riuk

Wow!

Very pretty. It looks very cool. I'd put this (or any similar works) on my wall any day!

InvertedComas responds:

thx :D

Safety Series: Explosive Safety Series: Explosive

Sweet!

it really looks like you intended it to-like a safety sign that someone ignored. I'd hang that from my bedroom wall any day!

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks, i really appreciate it