Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

This is full of win.

It's simple, funny, and full of pointless mayhem. This is NG required viewing. Seriously, this needs a perpetual frontpaging.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Awesome, but...

This is definitely a great way to end the series, but why did you delay putting it on NG for 10 entire months??!? IT's been on other sites for so long,it's no longer new.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

epic!

The animation was awesome, all the popular flash icons were represented, and it was funny. This is going up there with all those other requisite christmas movies. Nice work!

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Holy. Crap.

I went and got it as an impulse purchase on launch day. This is one of the best games I've ever played. If you'reont he fensce about the $5, Get it. NOW.

Monsters Fight Monsters Fight

...Meh.

The game works, and there aren't any bugs, but it's still bland and monotonous. I wouldn't play this for more then 5 minutes.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Loved it!

The battle system was simple and a player in a rush could just mash the button to win, but those small flaws wee more than made up for by the best ending in a game since Portal! Truly this is a work of genius.

Hotel Dusk - Dreams End Remix Hotel Dusk - Dreams End Remix

Nice!

This is one of my favorite games of all time (I'm not ashamed to admit I nearly cried at the secret ending scene) and you've done it justice. Big gold star for you!

magmoor magmoor

Stolen... BUT!

The song itself is catchy, but SERIOUSLY!!! This is NOT a hole for stolen music! At least edit it a little.

Cortez battle Cortez battle

STOLEN

yu can hear ALL the SFX. At least TRY to silence them out. Epic. Fail.

Madness Accelerant Scene Madness Accelerant Scene

Nice.

It's rough around the edges, but it is damn good stuff. (BTW- i can confirm that this is definitely not stolen. That pic {or that copy of the pic, at any rate} originated from Newgrounds, not a home pc.)

MetaKnightPWNS4 responds:

Really? I've improved quite a bit in my opinion, but for some reason, my fucking scanner won't work, and I'm piss-poor. :( Oh well. Thanks for the review!

Also, I will probably submit my art to my DeviantArt account... Sorry Newgrounds...

Messieurs Messieurs

Nice work!!

I've never seen a more badass medic in my life. That alone is worth a 10 .I have just one question : what the heck is that...thing the Pyro seems to be holding??

ColdRabbit responds:

It's the backburner :/

Under the Weather Under the Weather

Cool!

And you don't have a piece in the National Gallery of art yet because...? Seriously, though, it's simple, gritty, and very cool. Your work overall is exceptionally good! If thaat's not a good quality photo, hough, that would be very cool to see in real life! This gets an easy, well-deserved 9.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Wow cheers ted, thanks alot man